DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I would like to know if there is anything I can do to increase

I would like to know if there is anything I can do to increase my height, I'm only 5' and would like to grow taller. I'm 33 years old
No
There is no way to significantly increase your height at this point.
I am not sure where you got the idea?
Internet info?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes internet info so wanted medical advice as I thought after 20 you stop growing
Correct
At 33 your bones are fixed everywhere.
You are not going to grow more.
However, most people have a half inch to an inch of shortening due to poor structural integration. They are constricted.
Alexander Technique can help you unwind this and maybe have just a little more stature.
http://www.alexandertechnique.com/
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

I cover all medical and integrative medical questions. Find me daily by request, using my request link and “for Dr. Thomas only” in the question title. I am here daily for you, your friends, family, and associates.