Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

Good Morning my name is***** have very several pain in

Good Morning my name is***** have very several pain in my back since I delivered my son. He gonna be one year old now. This pain getting worse and worse day by day. A lot of time I tried to speak with my GP even I changed at least 2 times but nothing happened. I have two more children and it's very hard for me because this time walking is very difficult I cannot get out from bed it's hurting in every position I can't take any rest. Under pregnancy I was diagnosed with DVT and unfortunately noone checked me up since last year July. My back pain started in low back left side. Now I can feel full area is hurting but still I can feel my left side is hurting more sometimes for example when I need to force myself to walk that I can feel pain left side below my tummy. Please help me I hate my life and I hate myself too much. Not only I am struggling, my kids as well. PLEASE HELP ME
Hi Andrea. Very sorry to hear about this. Have you had an MRI of your back and have you had any therapy for your back?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did not have any therapy even no body want to check me up because I am not crying in front of them answer is usually take some painkiller and they just write me some strong painkiller last time dose was 3*2 Ibuprofen 500mg and 3*2 Co-Dydramol 500mg and sorry but I cant bear this much painkiller it's just worse that time still my back is hurting but at the same time my stomach as well

Sorry to hear that but how exactly can I help you with this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just give me please some idea how can I get some solution or what can I do ? I have no idea what it can be what is my problem. Please or tell me where shall I go

OK Andrea. You need an MRI of the spine to see exactly what the problem is. You likely have a disk problem like one or more ruptured disks and you may also have some severe arthritic changes in the spine itself. After that I would refer you to a physiatrist--a physical medicine and rehabilitation MD specialist--for a customized treatment program to relieve your pain. I would hope that your doctor would get the MRI and give you the referral to the specialist