How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58350
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now


Customer Question

I HAVE GREAT PROBLEMS GETTING AN ERECTION WHICH IS BECOMING AN EMBARSSMENT. THE SITUATION PERSISTS AND PILLS DON'T HELP AT ALL. IT MAKES ME FEEL AWFUL AND I AM KNOW HAVING TO AVOID SITUATIONS WHERE I might be required to perform. How can I get Trimix as my own doctor says I am old enough to stop haveng sex. I am a very health 72 year old.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
I am very sorry about this problem
I think your GP is definitely wrong. Sex is healthy at any age when done safely
I think trimix or another injection like it is a great idea.
I would ask your GP directly for this medicine and if he won't agree then ask for a referral to a urologist.
If he won't refer you to a urologist then I would seek the help of a urologist privately. It will cost money extra but it would be worth it as I do believe this medicine will help
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
I appreciate the excellent rating.
I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page
I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)