How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Das, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2342
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Das, MD is online now

i m 74 years of age i have not had an for about 7

Customer Question

i m 74 years of age i have not had an erection for about 7 years is there any cure my penus has got very small the area .round my penus has become very puffy my wife died of cancer 5 years ago previous she was ill for acouple of years many thanks ***** *****
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Das, MD replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thank you for the question.
At 74 years, the muscles of the body tends to become lax and less supple. This causes tissues to appear smaller than earlier.
Muscles can also be replaced by fat, leading to a puffy look.
I am afraid that nothing much can be done - if you wish to get an erection, drugs like Viagra will help. The penis will look larger once it gets erect. But in the flaccid state, it will look as it is now and the size cannot be increased.
Please consult your doctor for a checkup if you wish to use Viagra.