Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have recently had the all clear from an sti check but it

I have recently had the all clear from an sti check but it did not include herpes or syphilis. The reason I am worryed is after my Sti check (8days ago) I have had a red patch which was itchy and now painfull on my penis it came 4 days ago and hasn't really changed to much but is now painfull is I am wondering if this needs to be seen again? After my own research I can't work out what it is as no blisters etc have appeared but I haven't not been feeling great. I was exposed to a possible risk (condom split) 30 days ago and had pain after urinating 3 weeks after but that has subsided now.
I presume a picture would help but not sure if I can do that on this site
Help very much appreciated
Ad
Dr. Phil, MD :

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Dr. Phil, MD :

please enter chat

Dr. Phil, MD :

Hi I'm Dr. Phil

Dr. Phil, MD :

Can I ask your first name?

Customer:

Hi there

Dr. Phil, MD :

A pic would be great

Dr. Phil, MD :

can you attach it with the paperclip icon?

Customer:

Adr

Dr. Phil, MD :

attach?

Dr. Phil, MD :

you can also upload to photobucket or another site like it and attach the link

Customer:

I am on my phone and its playing up

Dr. Phil, MD :

ok

Dr. Phil, MD :

well it certainly doesn't sound like herpes

Dr. Phil, MD :

sounds like balanitis or a bacterial infection

Dr. Phil, MD :

not an STI

you left the chat AD
Can you attach it here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I am very sorry can't seem to upload the picture very frustrating, it feels like a burning sensation but isn't sore to touch, it is red but but has been for 4.days but no blisters or open wound

that is not herpes
probably balanitis
doubt an STI
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks would you mind before I press satisfied I will try to upload the picture again later on I don't want to waste your time but would like you to see the picture

would you mind rating first? I will keep the chat open so you can upload later?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi there are you able to look at the picture from above conversation yesterday?
i still haven't gotten it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok can't see the paper clip icon I will do it on my laptop at home tonight sorry again
email it to [email protected]
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

HI

Sorry about all this i am on my laptop now at home and can send over the pictures now.

thanks

Ad

looks like balanitis
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)