How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

Good day, I am an adult male suffering from ADHD and I have

Customer Question

Good day,
I am an adult male suffering from ADHD and I have run into problems with the law. Severely distressed but cannot find any help
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
I'm sorry about your legal battles.
How can I help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I desperately need to consult a psychiatrist with expertise in management of patients with my health profile (severe ADHD and possibly bipolar, although the latter is not 100% certain). I cannot get hold of anyone.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.
This is Dr. David

have you tried to get your GP doctor to refer you to a psychiatrist?

are you looking to try to get treatment online?

psychiatry treatment is really only done face to face.