DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.

Hello! 1 month ago l was in Vascular Surgery Centre in Lithuania,becouse

Hello! 1 month ago l was in Vascular Surgery Centre in Lithuania,becouse of dilated varicose veins in both legs and chronic vePetkevicienenous insufficiency and hypertension in both legs. On July 20 l had been operated. Where l should go to aplay for return money? thank You!
Vida Petkeviciene
not sure what you are asking
are you talking about reimubursment from the nhs?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here are instructions right here
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
find me as needed.