Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have abdominal pain. I take pregabalin, tramadol

I have chronic abdominal pain. I take pregabalin, tramadol and paracetamol and zopiclone.
Also lanzoparole and buscopan.
Eight hours ago I took pregabalin, paracetamol, tramadol and buscopan - the pain was very bad and then six hours ago I took zopiclone.
Can I now take oramorph please?
Thank u.
Dr. Phil, MD :

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Dr. Phil, MD :

please enter chat

I noticed you had difficulty entering chat mode.
What dose of oramorph?
Are all these drugs normally prescribed including oramorph?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Oramorph prescribed dose is half to one 10mg/5 ml spoonful every 4 to six hours when required for pain.
Yes all these drugs are prescribed inc. oramorph for when I can't control pain myself. If I can't keep pain level reasonable I have to go into hospital.
I have nerve damage and adhesions and attend pain clinic.
Thanks for this reply Jacqueline.
This should be fine
The meds are safe and you are using them as prescribed
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)