Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

i am 66 years old, 3 years ago I was in hospital for arterial

i am 66 years old, 3 years ago I was in hospital for arterial artheritis and was given a high dose of steroids which did after a few weeks clear the problem, however I now have constant headaches, although not the very intent pain in the head I did have, but my vision does cause me a few problems now and again, I do have stiff neck and sometimes pain in my jaw, I don't want to waste the doctors time, as otherwise I am healthy, can you please advise me. thanks tricia
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
You definitely need checked for this again Tricia
This could be a recurrence of the arteritis
I would see your GP or another doctor ASAP and get the sed rate checked
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you, ***** ***** I have this headache for over 6 months I just feel its one of those things, would something else had happend if it was recurrence, thanks

Not necessarily
sometimes with arteritis, you can have symptoms for months
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)