How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Hasan Your Own Question
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8743
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Hasan is online now

Pain in prostate when trying to get

This answer was rated:

Pain in prostate when trying to get erection
Dr. Hasan :

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you.

Dr. Hasan :

Since how long this has been going on?

Dr. Hasan :

Where exactly is the pain?

Dr. Hasan :

Please enter the chat to proceed

Dr. Hasan :

Please enter the chat to proceed.

Dr. Hasan and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
I am sorry you were unable to enter the chat. Before I answer, I would like to know the duration of your pain and exact location. Moreover do you have any symp***** *****ke change in curvature of penis or any other symptom? Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It has been 6 years since I had a n erection. I was taking glucosamine, cronadin, it was noticeable that I was getting burst blood vessels under the skin. I also had pain in the prostrate area. I stopped those pills and the bleeding stopped. The prostrate was checked and ok. From then I could get a small erection then pain sets in.
I am extremely sorry for the delay. I just want to ask one thing that have you seen a urologist and have you got any ultrasound or ct scan so far? Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I have, no sign of enlarged prostrate. When I get the pain,mainly at night, it is in that area. This always appears at the start of an erection.

Sir thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry for the delay in answer. Pain during erection can commonly occur due to conditions like Peyronie's disease and phimosis. None of your symptoms are consistent with these diseases. You should be checked for chronic prostate infection. It is difficult to assess the cause without investigations so I would like to guide you that how you should proceed. You should see a urologist and should get ultrasound and CT scan of the genitourinary tract. Moreover you should get endoscopy of the genital system. By doing all this, you can get to the cause and remember that GP can never help you with this. Lastly I do have a suggestion that you should take over the counter available tablet aleve, one hour before going for sex and this will help you with the pain. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards