Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

My partner has a temperature of 36.9 and has been having stabbing

My partner has a temperature of 36.9 and has been having stabbing headaches and nausea should I be worried
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
does your partner normally get headaches?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No he doesn't it's normal for me to get them but not him

Okay I think this does need evaluated
nause and headache could be something simple like a virus but he needs a doctor to look at him and determine that
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)