Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.

Dr Natasher I only drink my dark urine I desperately shant

Dr Natasher I only drink my dark urine
I desperately shan't to know what
Foods or drink will make my urine darker
Regards David
Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

Aside from actual medical problems the only thing that causes dark urine that you can modify is dehydration.

Dr. K. :

Therefore your urine will be darker and concentrated first thing in the morning and after sweating or playing sports

Dr. K. :

Its not safe to try to dehydrate yourself frequently so early morning is the best bet

Customer: Hi I was hoping that certain foods/ drinks
Customer: hi I was hoping that certain foods/drinks
Customer: when put the strong urine in the fridge to save for later it turns misty but has a strong taste which I like. Is it safe to drink,I really hope so. Regards David
Dr. K. :

Hi there Food and drink do not cause the urine to be concentrated.

Dr. K. :

In addition, a strong odor is an indication of infection or just concentration of the urine.

Dr. K. :

Drinking large amounts can cause fatigue, muscle soreness, diarrhea or fever. Drinking small amounts is likely harmless.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear dr k When my urine is dark
And I store it in the fridge it turns very cloudy slightly thicker
It's a much better taste. Can I continue to drink the cloudy
Urine. Hopefully yes. Kind regards David
There no more harm in drinking refrigerated urine. If it is cloudy though you may need to be checked for bladder infection.