Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

When I feel tired I get pins and needles in my hands and wrists.

When I feel tired I get pins and needles in my hands and wrists. I mentioned this to my doctor and had a blood test which showed I had low B12. I have finished my course of B12 booster but I am still suffering from the pins and needles & some kind of mental "fog", What could be causing this?
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
which fingers in your hand are affected?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Both hands, all fingers.

you probably have nerve impingement at the wrist
ask for an EMG
this is a nerve test of your arms
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)