Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi, I am an american who works on the high seas. For this

Hi, I am an american who works on the high seas. For this reason it can be up to a year before I return home to america. I was diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure in my early 30's and have been on hormone replacement therapy ever since (I am now in my late 40's). I am in Cambridge for 2 weeks and am almost out of my estradiol (2mg) and am not scheduled to return to the US for another 4 to 6 months. Is there any way I could see a UK doctor to get a refill here? I am willing to pay I just do not know how to go about this. I do not have any other health problems and have never been diagnosed with any other "female" problems. I am only comfortable with female doctors. Any advise would be welcome.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
this website is for advice only
we don't give medicines on this site
I am sorry about your predicament but you need to see a physician about this in person.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, i expected as much but how do i find one? preferably in cambridge but i am willing to travel if necessary

Just call the local GP office in your area
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I apologize for sounding like an idiot (comes with the nationality) but how do i find the phone number for the local gp?

Go to the NHS website and it will walk you through it
http://www.nhs.uk/Service-Search/GP/LocationSearch/4
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

welcome
please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)