How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 19433
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now

I used to suffer with cronic tension headache I think its

This answer was rated:

I used to suffer with cronic tension headache I think it's back
It is unclear what question you are asking.
You have apparently priced the question expecting a brief answer, but what question are you asking for which a brief answer is expected?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Oh sorry I didn't price it I just paid ? Il leave a bonus ! I used to suffer cronic tension headache can you reassure me. Please I have tense neck and a band like feeling around head mild pain on both sides I think it started with a sinus headache
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi are you there dr love
I'm not sure what reassurance you are seeking.

I certainly can reassure you that this is not a serious problem. Tension headaches, whether acute or chronic, are benign. They may be horribly painful, but they do not cause any other problems beyond the suffering from the pain.

It is fine to use any of the over the counter pain medicines, such as paracetamol, ibuprofen, or naproxen. If these medicines are not sufficient, thought, the next step would be to see your doctor, who can prescribe a daily medicine to help prevent the tension headaches.

If you can provide any clarification, please let me know.
Dr. D. Love and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you