How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I understand my medical problem is called EXERCISE INDUCED

This answer was rated:

I understand my medical problem is called EXERCISE INDUCED ISCHEMIA
What might possible treatment for that be .
Thank you.
If this is ischemia of the heart, you need an angiogram, you need to not exercise until cleared by a cardiologist, and you might need a stent.
exercise induced ischemia is not a diagnosis but a description of poor blood flow. If this is in the heart, as opposed to the legs, it is serious indeed.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you