Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have no taste or smell but feel hungry all the time

Hi--how long has this been going on and do you have any medical conditions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Omits a while had mini strke 2years ago on clopidogral atorvastatin and also citalopram
OK Lorraine Did yourlack of taste and smell begin just after the stroke? And can I ask what exactly is your question about all this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Just wondered if this could be to do with the medication .the hunger feeling as only been the last few weeks
Most likely this is due to the citalopram Lorraine. Usually that can end up with weight gain because of the hungry feeling. You might ask your doctor for a different medication like Zoloft that doesn't often have the same side effects