Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

My son has to have his second molar removed on lower left of

My son has to have his second molar removed on lower left of jaw I too had this done is it just a coincidence
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
I would doubt that it is just a coincidence
there is a strong genetic component to tooth/jaw structure.
Likely there was some problem there that he inherited from you
Your dentist can look at your teeth and his teeth and quickly tell if bone/jaw structure is similar
My son and myself have almost identical structure
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)