Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

I feel both sides of my neck are swollen. Pain radiates to

I feel both sides of my neck are swollen. Pain radiates to my shoulder blades which feels tender to touch. I also feel it at the back of my nexk and my abdominal feels tender upon touch. I also feel a tenderness around my collar bone and chest. Often I feel pain in my jaw which also feels tender.
Hi. How long has this been going on and have you seen a doctor about it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have had ecg and chest xrays which were clear. Pain changes from chest to neck to upper back and now I feel it in my shoulder blades. I had bloods about 8 weeks when I just had pain in my hands. Bloods were normal then.

OK Tawakkul. Have you had an MRI of your neck and upper back?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. Why do you suggest this? What could be the possible causes.

OK We can continue after this if you'd like. My first thought is that you have a disk problem or possible spinal stenosis--a narrowing of the canal the spinal cord travel through--and an MRI of your cervical and thoracic spine would check for that. That said, this could be a cardiac problem and I would get a full cardiac workup including an echocardiogram and a stress test. Finally this could be a problem with gastric reflux or a peptic ulcer so I would also do upper endoscopy. All those tests would determine exactly what the problem is here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have felt numbness around my ears sinus and a cough. Along side I have caught the cold. Which was a runny nose at first and now I have dried nose with blood.

Well that sounds like a sinus infection and those often clear by themselves in about a week but if it's a problem beyond that point you'd need antibiotics for it. Let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One last q. I am having moles removed after a check up with the dermatologist. These symptoms don't go along with melonoma do tgey? I am asian with a light brown complexion. Dont tan or use tanning beds.

No, none of this would have anything to do with your moles or with melanoma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One last q sir. The slight tingly feeling around my nose and ear on the left side of my face. Could this be a symptom of MS?

No that's just your sinus problem
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sir I have a concern. As I feel I have become a hypercondria. I get anxious and my symptoms have started since. I have even woken up with numb lips and then it went within seconds. I have had pylori bacteria. I am just wondering is there a potential that anxiety could be causing all these issues?

Some of the issues like the numbness and the the neck feeling but not all of them
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a feeling of tenderness in my left cheek which radiates to the back of my left ear. My ears also feel blocked and I have had a flu. I am worried. Because I have had cold sensations in my head too. The numb tender feeling on the side of my face has worried me.

Tawakkul that really is a new question about a different symptom. I'd be glad to discuss that with you but you need to open a new question page directed to me with the link above my photo and then we can continue