How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 35596
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

my penis is bent like a banana when erect

This answer was rated:

my penis is bent like a banana when erect
Hi--how long has this been going on and have you seen a doctor about it?
Terry I see you're offline so I'm going to post and answer and we can continue after this. This is called Peyronie's disease and sometimes it's cause by trauma to the penis but often there is no know cause. It can be treated by a urologist with injections of verapamil or collagenase. You need to see a urologist for this for evaluation and treatment
Dr. Chip and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you