Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

Remedy for IBS please. Usually brought on by stressful episodes

Remedy for IBS please. Usually brought on by stressful episodes in life. Diagnosed 16 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Hi there.
There are many drugs to help with IBS.
A couple common ones are bentyl and levsin. These work very well for the cramps associated with it
There is also some cutting edge studies that show help with a diet called the FODMAP diet. There are certain foods that seem to trigger IBS
Here is a link to that diet.
It works very well
Also, ask your GP about levsin and bentyl. they will help too.
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)