How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

Hi. I am a trained Homoeopath but have not practised for a

This answer was rated:

Hi. I am a trained Homoeopath but have not practised for a number of years.
My daughter is trouble with imaginary friends. we have only found out by occidentally seeing her diary - she has not spoken about this to us and we feel we can not push her. She is very quiet and won't talk very much about anything, and she has lost all care about her GCSEs. In the past I have given her nat mur, but was wonder what you thought?
Thanks Jonathan Kenningham
Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

She definitely needs to be seen by a psychiatrist ASAP.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

She needs to be evaluated for possible schizophrenia.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Rate me for my services by clicking on one of the smilies below when you are done asking.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Kindest regards

Dr. SH and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Let me know if you have any further questions.
I would appreciate it if you rate me for my services when you are done asking.
Kindest regards