How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have a severe anxiety issues/negative thoughts

Customer Question

I have a severe anxiety issues/negative thoughts/ and fear of loosing control.
I would like to start to take ARGENTUM NITRICUM instead of Citalopram I was taken 12 years ago.
The only thing scares me in ARGENTUM NITRICUM is overdosage that can cause poisoning.
Please tell me how to take AN safely.
Thank you for your answer
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Hi there.
Do you have a homeopathic doctor nearby that you can see?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply.

Meanwhile I was waiting for your answer I have booked appointment and I am going to see my gp on Monday morning and he can reffer me to a homeopathic doctor.

I am so sorry I do not need your advice anymore.

Is it possible to cancel this purchase and have my money back?

Best Regards,