How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

Hi im 31 years old and been married for 5 years and im unable

Customer Question

Hi im 31 years old and been married for 5 years and im unable to have penetrative sex..
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. Has this been a long time problem? Have you seen a doctor about it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes i went to see my GP who suggested i see a sex therpist who is working with me to use vaginal trainers, but i struggle with them aswell

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Nav. So you've been checked for infections? Is it a problem with your vagina being too dry?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i do naturally lubricant and i am using yes lubrixcant the water based and oil based to help but its when then there is any attempt to penetrate it tightens up...