Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

Hi last year I got a cold sore up my nose, it's heal but it's

Hi last year I got a cold sore up my nose, it's heal but it's a big bump and skin on it all weird I don't like it it just looks like I have a boogie boogie. is there anything I can do? And do you know what it is?
Hi This is inside your nostril? Or is it on the outside of your nose?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Inside my nostril

OK Chery. This sounds like a benign nasal polyp that often forms after and infection. The best thing for you to do is to have a doctor look at it and usually a cortisone nasal spray will clear it up.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. So would it need to be cut off or the spray all I need?

I would try the spray first since that's usually all you need. If necessary it can be surgically removed by an ear, nose, and throat specialist. Let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you