Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

Looking for some info on my headaches I have been having recently,

Looking for some info on my headaches I have been having recently, they mainly pccur at the back of my head, I have a burning pain in my shoulders from time to time and they sometimes hurt when I get a head rush. Any thoughts ?
Hi. How often do you get these ans how long do they last?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It has been a couple of months now, they are pretty consistent throughout the day, most days, they are better with exercise

OK Callum. Given the location of the pain these sound like tension headaches from spasm and tightness of your neck muscles but it could indicate a disk problem in your cervical spine. Capsaicin cream to the back of your neck and ibuprofen could help but since these have gone on for so long you should have a doctor evaluate them and I would get an MRI of your cervical spine
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I feel like I am cracking my nrck alot to release pressure

Well the problem is obviously your neck and while you might not have a ruptured disk there the only way to tell would be with an MRI
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What types of headaches would this issue cause ?

The location is typical for a tension headache but it could also be either a migraine problem or a cluster headache problem. The point is, Callum, that it's gone on long enough for you to have it evaluated by a doctor
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have had it evaluated a few times and it has been diagnosed as tension headaches but I just cant shift it

Well I'd still get the MRI and it would help for you to see a physiatrist--a physical medicine and rehabilition MD specialist--for a hands-on treatment program that should take care of the problem