How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have just been on your site - I submitted and paid for my

Customer Question

I have just been on your site - I submitted and paid for my question - I am in contact with Dr. Chip - but was disconnected and cannot return to view my answer -this is the case about the gifted 12 year old being misdiagnosed. I understand that you can reply to my e-mail address
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. Here's the link back to that page
Try going there first and if that doesn't help come back on this page and let me know