How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have been in constant pain for a long time yet to be diagnosed

Customer Question

I have been in constant pain for a long time yet to be diagnosed I have had hypertension problems I have had a bad reaction to most of the drugs doctors prescribe have balance problems had 2 bad falls and was in hospital twice I am female and 63 years old I seem to be going round in circles with doctors
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
I'm sorry you are having so much trouble
How can I help?