Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

Hi doc I have got a pain near the belly button.. I notice it

Hi doc I have got a pain near the belly button.. I notice it more when I pass urine.. Only started in the last hour
Hi--every had this before? Does it actually burn when you urinate?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It doesn't burn just getting a sharp pain near the belly button before.. I've had it in the past but it went away on its own.. Was just wondering what it is?
Where precisely is the pain Shazad and is it tender there? Any lump there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No lump.. No tenderness.. Just below the belly button
Well the first thing I'd think of would be an umbilical hernia but without any tenderness or an obvious lump there it would be very unlikely. Is the pain still there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The pain I think is more the bladdr area.. The pain has died down a bit
Well, the other possibility would be a prostate infection. If it continues beyond today you need to see your doctor for a urinalysis and a finger prostate exam since if that's the case you'd need antibiotics. Otherwise it might just be a touch of constipation