Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

Hi, I have been feeling overly tired since last Friday. I also

Hi, I have been feeling overly tired since last Friday. I also have lower back pain and a slightly sensitive left testicle. They also feel slightly swollen. I did go for a bicycle ride on Thursday and then started to feel tired the next day.
Hi--do you have any other medical conditions and how old are you? Is the testicle tender at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I am 33 years old. It doesn't feel tender all over. Just at times I can feel it's a bit sensitive. I think they are slightly swollen. I did suffer from Pneumonia 3 years ago but I was getting sick more than usual after the pneumonia. Had loads of test and found nothing.

OK Can you tell me more about the overly tired feeling? And where exactly is the back pain?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi yes just been feeling tired. After I wake up in the morning and for most of the day. I would say that the lower back pain is about 3 or 4 inches up from base of spine and on both sides of back. I have had these symptoms before.

OK Sorry for all the questions. No fever, chills, sore throat, etc?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did feel a slight chill at the beginning but no more. I used to get a lot of fevers after the Pneumonia but don't have these symptoms now. No sore throat either.

OK. As for the overly tired feeling that's a little hard to nail down but you could be going through a viral syndrome like the flu. That said, with back pain and testicle pain you might have a kidney stone or perhaps a kidney infection, although without a fever that isn't likely. I would suggest you see your doctor for an exam and a urinalysis for now.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok I will contact my local GP. Thanks for your help.

My pleasure but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok one last thing. Could any if this be related to Prostate gland?

Possibly it could be a prostate infection, yes, but from what you've told me I think not. The urinalysis would check for that