Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

hi ive got a ferral cat coming to my house a few days ago it

hi ive got a ferral cat coming to my house a few days ago it clawed me on my toe yesterday i found a rash on my arms it has now spread to my legs and going on all over my body what advice can you give me please
Hi. This needs medical attention just as soon as possible. This could either be a case of cat scratch fever, a streptococcal infection, or perhaps the rash is just a coincidence and not related to the scratch. Nevertheless you need to see a doctor right away for blood work and most likely you'll need antibiotics