How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

Hi Doctors im a 27 year old male who is normally of good health

This answer was rated:

Hi Doctors im a 27 year old male who is normally of good health but the last 2months iv been urinating very frequently and seen to have a lot less control when trying to hold it in also have very slight ache in lower righthand side.Any ideas ?
You need to see an internal medicine doctor
Why have you not?
As to what this might be
Kidney disease.
Prostate inflammation.
Other metabolic or hormonal problem
Bladder problem.
You need an initial exam and evaluation for these possibilities.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you