Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

Hi, I have the symptoms of pain, mucus, congestion,

Hi, I have the symptoms of facial pain, mucus, congestion, bad breath and tooth pain
Hi. How long has this been going on? Where exactly is the facial pain? And which teeth? Any fever?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The facial pain is around my cheeks and my teeth hurt at the back, I have had a temperature
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's been going on for a week
OK Amy. It sounds classic for a sinus infection and if it's been going on for a week it isn't likely to resolve on its own although you could try a saline nasal irrigation system and some zinc lozenges. I wouldn't advise any more decongestants or antihistamines since those can actually make things worse. The best thing for you to do at this point is to see a doctor about this since it sounds like you need a course of antibiotics
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is it contagious?
Not especially but you should for now avoid any kissing and you need to wash your hands frequently