How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

Hi there, I am fed up with my menstrual bleeding it started

This answer was rated:

Hi there, I am fed up with my menstrual bleeding it started on 8th December and still continuing up to today pls tell what do but I have thyroid problem
You need to go see your medical doctor right away.
If the thyroid is out of control, this can be a reason.
You need the TSH measured.
It should be between .3 and 3 for normal individuals, and from about .5 to 1 for those treated with thyroid medications.
You need a pelvic and pap; this could be fibroids or some other uterine problem.
Also, you need all routine labs, liver and kidney problems can throw off the cycle.
What you do depends on the diagnosis.
See your OB or see an internal medicine doctor.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you