Dr. Charogat
Dr. Charogat, Doctor
Experience:  Licensed in both NYS and NJ with experience in surgery and medicine.

I have on and off swollen glands below my neck. high fever,

Customer Question

I have on and off swollen glands below my neck. high fever, and is conctantly tired and muscles are aching what do i need to take/do
Expert:  Dr. Charogat replied 3 years ago.

Hi, and thank you for coming here with your question.

I'm not sure what you've already done, but this sounds like you would need to have some blood tests to find out what is going on with.

You might also need a culture near the area of the swollen glands (ie if they are in your neck you might need a throat culture.

I wish I could be more specific, but without more information all I can tell you about is generally what happens when someone comes into my office with your symptoms.