How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

my testicles are very sensitives and sometimes painfull. If

This answer was rated:

my testicles are very sensitives and sometimes painfull. If the cat walks on me, it makes me jump and i get a pain higher up near my bladder. l cant feel any lumps, but they definately dont feel right. At best its a discomfort i am nearly always aware of and at worst its a pain like afterl you've been kicked in your testicles.
I don't know if is related but my girlfriend has said my semen stings when it comes in contact with her skin. She says that after giving oral sex, her mouth feels numb, like its had a dentists injection.
You need to see your doctor, and possibly a urologist.
Why have you not done this? It has been 6 months.
The key to correct treatment is follow up.
You might have had no infection.
You might have prostate infection but received the wrong antibiotic?
Which antibiotic did you receive?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i dont know.

Chronic prostatitis can cause this situation, or even non-bactrial prostatitis.
A common antibiotic regiment would be doxycicline, up to 4 weeks.
A prostate exam and massage, followed by a urine sent for analysis and culture should be done.
This is why you should ask your doctor for a referral.
Can you do that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i can see my local gp. Will they need to take a sperm sample as well?

they will do the prostate exam and then a urine sample.
You don't need sperm to diagnose an infection.
I suspect you had an inadequate antibiotic.
They should also check your testicles on exam.
They should check for hernia as well.
If they can not figure it out, ask for a referral to a urologist.
please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you