How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58688
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

i have a problem with my penis

This answer was rated:

i have a problem with my penis
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
I'm happy to help.
what is your problem?
how old are you?
Dr. Phil, MD and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
What is your problem with it?
Let's continue until you are 100% satisfied
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am 43 and get ulcer type on my penis

it comes and goes some time i think its because of tight undepants or when i drink too much alchol

can you take a picture of it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am just downloading it want be amoment

you can attach it here or upload to a secondary site like photobucket and provide the link
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i cannot get the picture attached is there any other way i can send it

yes, you can email it to***@******.***
I will get it there
but it will take a few hours