Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I'm a 28 year old man and weigh only 9 stone, I eat well

Hello I'm a 28 year old man and weigh only 9 stone, I eat well I always have I actually eat more than some others I know who are bigger than I am. So I would like too know if there could be ssomething wrong could you help?
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Have you had your thyroid checked?
It might be that your thyroid is overactive
I would get a simply thyroid blood test from your GP
If this is normal, it is likely just your metabolism
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)