Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

Re: previous attempt query email

Re: previous attempt query email
--you posted a question on another page but I can help you on this one if you'd like
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have had no treatment bleeding in 9 years
OK Janet. One question--has your doctor talked about bioidentical hormone cream problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My oncologist has provided no treatment. She is no longer able to physically examine me due to scarring and tightness.
OK Janet--and we can continue after this. You need to ask your regular doctor about a prescription estrogen and progesterone creams. These will help restore the lubrication and health to your vagina and will stop the bleeding problem