How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I have major depression and anxiety I need a doctor to treat

This answer was rated:

I have major depression and anxiety I need a doctor to treat me that is in Athens,ga or lawrencreville,ga

You are looking psychiatrist specifically, correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did I pay answer cancel any subsciption

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not think I should pay

NO answer yet
I asked if you are looking psychiatrist outside of the VA?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Here is a reliable list
Here is one
Just copy the link, put it into your browser address space and hit enter.
These lists have some rating information as well.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions.
When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you