Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have suffered with COPD and half years , and have

I have suffered with COPD and half years , and have been prescribed many different inhalers plus the Nebuliser with various liquids , none of which helps ! ..the only relief I get is from Antibiotics and Steroids ..which I find difficult to obtain ! is there any other form of medical or surgical treatment to help me survive a little while longer ?, I'am 69 years old please help : Pat Carroll .
Paddy. Let me help here. First off, can you tell me the extend of your COPD--how is you total lung function and do you need oxygen?
Just use reply to expert to respond Paddy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
you gave me no answer at all
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
you gave me no answer at all
I will give you an answer in time Paddy but first I need more information about the extent of your COPD