How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 19323
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now

I have a lot of heat inside my body which makes my liver and

This answer was rated:

I have a lot of heat inside my body which makes my liver and kidneys out of balance
Hello from JustAnswer.
It will help if you could provide some further information.
How long has this been bothering you?
Is this continuous or episodic? If episodic, how often does it happen? How long are the episodes?
Have you had blood tests of liver and kidney function?
Do you have the results of these blood tests?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

had this problem for many years makes my body heat up and makes my whole body sweat Doctor told me it was my diet but I have allergy to yeast

Have you had blood tests of liver and kidney function?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes came back normal

In what way are your liver and kidneys out of balance?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

to be honest with oldyou I do not know Chinese doctor took my pulse and told me I had a dry mouth but my whole body heats up because of this broblem

A Chinese doctor will have a different meaning when referencing heat in the body. Generally speaking, though, heat is a sign of inflammation or infection. When there is inflammation or infection of the liver or kidneys, there typically would be abnormalities on the blood tests, and the pattern of the blood tests would suggest the type of inflammation or infection that may be present.

From the perspective of Western medicine, if there is a heat sensation in the abdomen and the blood tests of the liver and kidneys are normal, that would most likely be due to acid irritation of the stomach. This can be treated with a medicine that suppresses stomach acid, such as omeprazole.

From the perspective of Chinese medicine, the treatment would likely involve the use of certain Chinese herbs and acupuncture. It sounds like Chinese herbs have been tried, so the use of acupuncture would be appropriate.

If I can provide any clarification, please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do have acid in my stomach and I have tried acupuncture is this omeprazole on prescription from my doctor

The omeprazole can be obtained over the counter in most countries. If it is not available over the counter in your country, then there would usually be another product available, such as ranitidine.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will this take the heat out of my body and stop my body from sweating so much will I still have to be careful with what I eat can you tell me if this will really help

It will usually help the most common cause of heat in the abdomen when the liver and kidney tests are normal. It would require a proper evaluation to make a definitive diagnosis and be able to say with certainty whether it is the appropriate drug to help you.
Dr. D. Love and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a itch on my skin on my lower back and my ankle is this connected is this caused with the heat

An acid irritation syndrome can sometimes cause discomfort or pain in the back, but typically not itching. It also would not cause any symptoms in the ankle.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a irritation under my arm-pit and deodorant just irritates it very red normal creams don't seem to help

This is a separate problem and according to the rules of JustAnswer would need to be addressed separately, either with a separate rating in this post once the question has been answered satisfactorily or by posting the questions as a separate question.

If you would like to address it is in this post, it would be helpful if you could post a picture of the irritation?
Which normal creams have you tried?

If you would rather post it separately and direct it to me, you can do so through my profile at If so, you can attach the picture in the separate post.