DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.

Both my elbows and knees started to pain me and the knees are

Both my elbows and knees started to pain me and the knees are creaking. Its like the cartilage has disappeared and this started approx 5 months ago. I am 56 years old.

It sounds like arthritis.
But what is your diagnosis from the specialist?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The specialist said that it was wear on one knee but the elbow pain started after that

What type of scan did you have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just an ex ray

So often it will take 2 to 3 injections months apart to help.
Physical therapy by a specialist is the mainstay of treatment , injections alone will not be very useful.
In addition you should have a daily inflammatory if needed, such as naprosyn.
You need with the specialist now and ask about these treatments.
I would also suggest
ANA and sed rat as well as RF. These are blood tests that can help define the exact type of arthritis.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.