Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

How can i get help son 37yrs who has been diagnosed

How can i get help for my son 37yrs who has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality disorder.Has been unwell depression for 6 yrs, has seen a number of health professionals,but has never had one to one therapy. For past year has been well, no depression,was recovering well.was happy.Has now relapsed ,not actually in a depression.Has had a lot to deal with in this past year,death of best friend, finding a job.He lost his job at Christmas ,is finding it very hard.He has lost faith in doctors,and the mental health team. He originally had a dual diagnosis, canabis. stopped 6months ago.I feel now would be the time for him to one to one.Who would be the best person to see.
Hi. Since you say he's never had one on one therapy, does that mean he's never seen a psychiatrist?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Has seen psychiatric nurse for a short period

OK--is he willing to see a psychiatrist and if so where exactly does he live?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He would be willing Bournemouth

OK. We can continue after this if you'd like but it seems to me he definitely needs an individual one-on-one therapist so I suggest he call this facility
http://www.clinical-partners.co.uk/psychiatric-services/psychiatrists-bournemouth