How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now


Customer Question

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
I'm a doctor well versed in psychiatry and psychology
Can I help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How can I get the family history to the hospital without them thinking my husband is quilts he is not I have a daughter 10 years older lived with us unti age 24 when sick daughter was 14?she has tried to contact my sick daughters pat partner to get to the truth and why she was sectioned he will not communicate with anyone
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
I don't really understand your question
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
can you explain very clearly what your medical question is?