How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58706
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

My son is 10 and has extreme outbursts of rage and anger. Various

This answer was rated:

My son is 10 and has extreme outbursts of rage and anger. Various incidents have happened recently and today things have come to a head as he has sworn at a teacher and thrown chairs!! I am at my wits end and do not know where to turn.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Has he gotten professional help? counseling?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Local services say he isnt problem enough 2 b referred. He will not talk about his feelings and have not approached gp for meds

The best place to start is your GP.
He/she will be able to provide medications and refer for counseling.
He needs good professional counseling and medications.
there is no question about it
Dr. Phil, MD and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)