Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My son is 10 and has extreme outbursts of rage and anger. Various

My son is 10 and has extreme outbursts of rage and anger. Various incidents have happened recently and today things have come to a head as he has sworn at a teacher and thrown chairs!! I am at my wits end and do not know where to turn.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Has he gotten professional help? counseling?
medications?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Local services say he isnt problem enough 2 b referred. He will not talk about his feelings and have not approached gp for meds

The best place to start is your GP.
He/she will be able to provide medications and refer for counseling.
He needs good professional counseling and medications.
there is no question about it
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)