How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58756
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I am 49 years of age 6foot two just under14 stone fit enough

This answer was rated:

I am 49 years of age 6foot two just under14 stone fit enough but lately I have started to lose my erection at intercourse is there something I can do
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
do you smoke or drink?
do you exercise?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I drink don't smoke I play golf that's it
Okay Ronnie
is your sex drive intact?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I can get an erection but lose it I can
Ejectulate thru masterbetion
ok then your testosterone is okay
I would work on diet/exercise. Exercise more and it will help
if this doesn't work, see your urologist and have a doppler test to make sure blood flow is okay
if it is, then meds like cialis can help
Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)