DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.

what could the reait's on my ankles legs tummyson be from me

what could the reait's on my ankles legs tummyson be from me to keep scratching but have no rash as im scratching,It's on my ankles and legs and tummy
Itching without rash indicates a systemic problem.
Iron deficiency
Polycythemia vera
hidden infection
heavy metal toxicity
And other problems.
If this is the case, you need to see your internist or family doctor...only exam and lab testing is going to show the cause.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.