How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

, I have chronic urticaria hives since 10th of December,

Customer Question

Hi, I have chronic urticaria hives since 10th of December, I have been to the doctor so many times, I went to emergency thy couldn't help I still suffering, but the new problem started last week I have very strong pain in my tommy even I can't sleep please help me
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
I am not sure what your medical question is at this point.
Has your abdomen been examined?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes its infection

Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.

This is Dr. David

viral infection in the abdomen can cause skin rashes and hives

there are many different types of abdominal infections.

are you having infections in your colon or stomach?

omeprazole is to help decrease stomach acid levels.

you should ask to see a GI doctor who can do an upper endoscopy to look down into your stomach?

you should see an allergy doctor as well to check if you are allergic to any types of food. food allergies can cause chronic urticaria hives as well.

you might benefit from antihistamines to help decrease your hives. oral and cream topical skin antihistamine creams.