How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I want someone to take me seriously about my concern that I

Customer Question

I want someone to take me seriously about my concern that I have BPD
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
We answer medical questions.
We do not diagnose, and we do not treat patients.
Do you have a specific medical question related to your concern?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what more info is needed

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. The other expert is off line. Can you tell me what about your feelings and behaviour leads you to believe you have BPD?